Friday, October 10, 2003

Who said size matters ....

I just had a chance to finally played with one of this beauty! A 12 inch Apple Power Book. If you have a chance to play with one, I dearly recommend it. I am PC user, but hell this baby rocks! Titanium casing, Small and Compact. I think it looks better and slimmer than the Sony Vaio. It has inbuilt WI-FI capability, USB, Firewire etc.... I think I am in love!

I know I sound like a sales-man, but I have to say that this baby rocks! Now all I need is get a pay rise, save up 4 grand and then I maybe able to afford it.

On second thought, I'll just stay with my desktop... and my pirated software =P

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]