Thursday, October 02, 2003

Well what can I say, I had a few comments on my Q&A yesterday, and I think I made someone *blush* too... I think that is a good thing. This must be my first time. I think this is also my first time I ever really thought about the questions before I answer. I try to answer it as truthfully as I can.

One can ask what is the truth, isn't it true that one mans truth is another man lies. We all wear emotional masks. Different facade for each occasion, one for work, one for family, one for friends and one on the web. We all uses half truth in our everyday life... we even have a word for it...White Lies.

From my very limited experience with blogging,I find that it is hard to share, it is hard to write down your feeling, your thoughts, your hope and your dreams. We hide behind our alias, so that we can find the courage to overcome our fears.

I think Mark Twain put it best:

"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear."

I think that is why I am intrigue by the ramblings of minishorts, I think that there is some truth in all the false bravado.

I think I have ramble too long... so I going going back to work now =P

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]