Thursday, October 16, 2003

Thursday, another day ...

It's nearly time to knock off. My boss is already off to take his train off.
I am pretty much by myself now.

Just like any other day at work... Work till lunch and we have a quick game of touch footy on the local field. I scored twice! yeah!!
I have a few scratches from the dive but it was well worth it.
After running around for 40 mins, I had my sandwiches for lunch. Ham, lettuce, mushrooms and cheese sandwiches. Man I miss Malaysian food!! Even the worst food in Malaysia with be less bland than what I am having now..... But I guess it is healtier!

I think I have been sitting infront of the computer for too long... I am gradually getting a "gut" ...yikes!!
The running will hopefully help me. I am thinking of a Gym again, but it is just bloody expensive and I can never invest a couple of hours everyday ....

what should I do ?

Just get off my arse and do something, as Bruce Lee said "Simplicity is the shortest distance between two points".



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]