Thursday, October 16, 2003

One of my Favourite quote ...

I am William Wallace, and before me, I see a whole ARMY of my countrymen here to battle the English. Ay, fight and you may die, run and you'll live. At least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives.... but they'll never take our FREEDOM!!

I remembered when I was in Scotland, I was travelling with a bunch of kids from US and we had a chance to visit one of the battle site where William Wallace fought. We were divided into 2 groups, the English and the Scots, and we replayed the scenes from the movieBraveHeart. God it was amazing. In the midst of the Scottish Highlands, you can really feel the battle which have long pass.

Everytime I hear the speech from the movie, I still feel goose bumps on my arm and neck.

what a movie!
What a Man!!
What a Country!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]