Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Lost...

It is strange but lately I have been feeling that I am lost in a maze and I don't really know where I am going. I have a good job with an ok pay, I have a lovely partner who loves me dearly and I have a good circle of friends who would do anything for me and vice verse.

Yet I feel incomplete.

Yet I feel like I have not achieve anything in my life.

I can't see myself doing the same thing I am doing now for the rest of my life. I know that a life span of a IT person is not that long anyway, so I know that one day my usefulness for this company will expired, or my company will disappear.

If I leave this sorry world now, what would I have contributed to this world. Who have I touched?
I fear that one day people will realise my uselessness and I will be thrown away like used garbage.

This are the question which echo and resound in my head.

Sometimes I wish I am already an old man with his grandkids sitting next to him, to know that I do not need to prove anything anymore. All I do is relax and enjoy life.

Whereas sometimes I wish I was a teenager again so that I could choose the road less travel. To go back to Malaysia and see how my life would pan out.

Is this just crazy talk or just the greener pasture syndrome?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]