Friday, October 03, 2003

Friday night on the TV

Wanted to go out after work, but my partner and I were too lazy and it was raining like cats and dogs...So we decided to rent a couple of videos and vege out. The first movie was
One HOur Photo. Robin Williams is trying to diversify again and I think he succeeded again. I think that the trailer for the movie was a red herring, which is a great idea. I love Robin williams movies so I can't really critique his movies =P But I must say that the bloody eyes were FREAKY!!!..... Yikes!

The second movie was Cradle 2 the Grave. I know, the movie is old, but didn't have the time to check it out when it came out of the cinema. Jet Li, DMX and Mark Dacascos.. Wats up my brother ! I think that Mark a way better actor than most martial Artist / actor and it is sad to see him play some weak ass character. Some nice action, but you can't really beat HK action movies!
The only upside to the movie is when Gabrielle Union started doing a strip tease ....Youch!! Hubba hubba.... Of course at the time I was not gawking... because if I was ... I would have been blinded by the boss lady sitting next to me.

Hey my question is, if they flaunt it ... why can't I see it =P

All in all a lazy night out, but quite enjoyable =P

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]