Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Early Morning start

I hate my early morning start!
5 AM !! Just to test some web code on the net. Who cares about customer impact =P
I am sure they won't mind if they can check their emails for a few hours ...heh heh ....

My biggest problem is that if I wake up early and check the code at home, I have to go to work the same time and work for 8 hours, whereas if I go to the office and check the code there...I can go home early. Logic??
And of course once I wake up, I can't go back to bed. Now it is the afternoon and I am cranky and tired and all I want to do is go home and sleep....

emmm....maybe chocolate will help....


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]