Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Delay posting...

I can see that most bloggers have been busy posting all weekend ;) and as for me I have been silent. Well that is because I only have a 56K connection at home and I can be bother to wait for the uploads and download ... very impatient lah !

After 4 years, where I spend 5 days a week, 9 to 10 hours a day infront of a computer and access the internet I made a rule not to spend my weekend on the internet. I try to interact with other people and try to enjoy the outdoors if I can and even get a tan if I can =P I think my monitor tan is getting a bit too much for me.

Also the Rugby League Grand Final was on sunday, Sydney Rosters vs Penrith Panthers! We can't miss that can we!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]