Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Beer and Reflection

Since the start of the Rugby World Cup, the beer sales has been amazing in Oz. Some bars has even reported that they nearly ran out of beer!!
Currently the favourite beer is Heineken.



This is because Heineken is the offical sponsor of the World Cup. Imagine sports and beer together in their drunken embrace!! Lets get this straight, Alcohol company can sponsor sporting activities, but Tobacco company can't... Weird?

Oh also during my experience with my liquor, I also try to be artistic and take a pic of my reflection =P



Pretty lame eh?
And yes that is my digi-camera. I know it is not much, but is was a pressie from my wife =)
I have been thinking of getting a new one.... but which one?
Any Digi expert ? Advise Please?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]