Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Australian Lo Mein?



I was too lazy to cook today, so after my usual run, I went to the local noodle shop "Noodle King" and tried their "Lo Mein" . As you can see it looks nothing like the Lo Mein you find in Malaysia and trust me it taste nothing like it. I think they were using some kind of Korean rice noodles. In any case I was famish after my run, so I ate it all =)

As for my run, it was nothing exciting. I only ran for 5 rounds in 11 minutes. I think my body is trying to tell me to slow down with the training, since it was very hard to do even 5 rounds. My calf muscles were really burning!!
I think I might have to slow down before I burn myself out before the competition.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]