Thursday, October 16, 2003

3rd of Training

Made good progress today.
Ran 6 rounds around the field in 14mins and 07 sec
This means I did not slow down as much in the last 2 circuit! awesome...Hopefully I can keep this up.

It is strange but after the 3rd run I was in the running grove.... I could not remember what I was thinking or how many rounds I have done. I had to check my stopwatch to estimate how many rounds I had ran. This was a good feeling since I felt that if I wanted to I could run for another couple of rounds!

But I've got to remember to keep it an even pace and not to push myself too much. We shall see how my body copes with additional 2 circuits!

Till tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]